Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Clothing Line



This is a clothing-based reminder of the things your mother will most likely expect you to accomplish for Mother’s Day. I have gathered this information through a lifetime of careful observation of my own mother. 

If you haven’t completed this list, you should probably start now. Sorry to spring it on you at the last minute. I realize it will be hard to complete all the steps before meeting Mom for brunch today, but you should at least give it a shot.

This t-shirt is for your mother to wear for brunch:



The question itself must be metaphorical. I have tried several times to explain to my own mother how calling her literally hastens my demise. While all my statements are backed by medical science linking phone waves to brain cancer, she continues to dismiss them.

Happy Mother's Day and enjoy your brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment